PBC Alerts, PBC Debit Cards, Mobile Banking, OnLine Banking & PBC BillPay
Help reduce fraud and monitor your spending anytime, anywhere with PBC Alerts powered by Visa.With near real-time PBC Alerts powered by Visa, you can receive updates on your Visa® card activity.
After your Visa card has been used, you’ll receive an alert through text message or email. If there is fraudulent activity, you can find out within minutes and act quickly to resolve the situation.How you use the service is up to you. You can choose to receive alerts when your Visa card is used for purchases over a specified amount, online transactions, purchases outside the United States, and more. You can even customize the purchase amount threshold—for example, setting it to only receive alerts for purchases above $50.
Select the delivery options that best meet your needs, with text messages, emails, or both for extra security and convenience. Each alert contains important information, including the purchase amount, merchant name and location (if available), and the last [four] digits of the Visa card used to keep you best informed.
PBC EMV (CHIP) Debit cards are Fast, Convenient & Secure.
What do chip cards look like?
- Basically, chip cards look like any other credit or debit card.
- They will continue to have branding, account numbers, an expiration date and the cardholder’s name.
- The chip placement will be visible on the front of the cards, on the left-hand side.
- The chip area is square to rectangular and looks metallic.
- There will still be a magnetic stripe on the back of chip cards.
Are chip cards safer than magnetic stripe cards?
- Yes. When both the card and the card reader are EMV-compliant, chip cards are more secure than magnetic stripe cards.
- Chip cards use cryptography to ensure that each transaction is unique.
- If data were somehow stolen from a chip card transaction, it could not be used to make another card or purchase because each transaction is unique.
- Magnetic stripe cards do not use this process and have been targets of criminals who can skim this information and create counterfeit cards for fraudulent use.
Can an EMV card be used in a swipe-only payment terminal?
- Yes. Chip cards will continue to have a magnetic stripe on the back, which will allow people to use their cards if a merchant has yet to update its card readers.
- Pay for everyday purchases without carrying cash or checks and use where cash or checks aren't accepted—like online
After Hours Lost Debit Card Line 1-800-554-8969
Individuals can check balances, review account history, transfer funds between PBC accounts, view check images or download transactions. PBC BillPay is quicker and easier than writing and mailing paper checks. Pay all your bills in minutes!
PBC BillPay is Convenient & Secure.
Tired of using multiple websites to pay your bills?
You probably already use PBC online banking…So why not PBC Billpay?
When you use PBC’s Online bill payment service, you can pay all of your bills from one place—and that is easy.
BillPay Customer Service can be reached at 855-877-2909 between the hours of 7am to 1am ET seven days per week.
Popmoney - Send and Receive Money Online to anyone and anywhere!
Need to send money to a child in college? Forget to send a birthday present? Use Popmoney, it's as easy as sending money in a text message or an e-mail and there is NO cost to sign up and never a fee to receive money. To get started, all you need is: A PBC bank account and an e-mail or mobile phone number of the recipient.
Reloadable & Gift Cards - Use wherever debit cards are accepted – millions of locations • Choose the amount right for you • Freedom to shop in-store, online or by phone • Safer than cash
For more information about PBC Online Services, please contact us at (229) 294-2341 or email@example.com